Call JKS Travels @ 09811739782 looking for Hire a Taxi for Chandigarh from New Delhi ✓ Airport ✓ Railway Station ✓ Innova Crysta ✓ Toyota Innova ✓ Tata Indigo ✓ Tata Zest ✓ Swift Desire at Cheapest, lowest & Affordable Offering so Don’t wait. Call us and Book your cab.
For Query or Booking a Cab
Distance: As per google maps distance between New Delhi to Chandigarh are minimum 260 kms. It vary from location to location. It takes around 5.5 hours to reach Chandigarh if traffic is smooth. Chandigarh, the capital of the northern Indian states of Punjab and Haryana, was designed by the Swiss-French modernist architect, Le Corbusier. His buildings include the Capitol Complex with its High Court, Secretariat and Legislative Assembly, as well as the giant Open Hand Monument. The nearby Rock Garden is a park featuring sculptures made of stones, recycled ceramics and industrial relics.
Top Sights in Chandigarh
- Rock Garden of Chandigarh – sculpture garden in Chandigarh
- Sukhna Lake – is a reservoir at the foothills of the Himalayas
- Government Museum and Art Gallery
- Zakir Hussain Rose Garden – Garden offers many rose varieties, walking paths & fountains
- Open Hand Monument
- ChattBir Zoo – is a zoological park situated close to Zirakpur, India
- Elante Mall – Elante Mall is a shopping mall in the city of Chandigarh in India. it is the second largest shopping mall in Northern India and the third largest
- Thunder Zone – Water park, amusement park, and park
Fare List of Cabs for Delhi to Chandigarh:
|Car Name||Per km Fare|
|Tata Indigo||Rs. 9 Per km|
|Maruti Dzire||Rs. 10 per km|
|Toyota Innova||Rs. 12 per km|
|Toyota Innova Crysta||Rs. 14 per km|
|Tata Zest||Rs. 10 per km|
- For Outstation Minimum 250 Km Per Day Limit
- Driver TA – Rs.250 Per Day
- Toll Tax & Inter State Tax Extra as per actual.
- Parkings are applicable as per actual.
- Kms charged from Delhi to Delhi (Garage to Garage)