Here’s the full tour Itinerary Or Plan for 3 Night 4 Days from Delhi to Agra to Delhi Back. Rent a Taxi – Innova Crysta, Toyota Innova, Swift Dzire, Tata Zest, Toyota Etios available.
- Duration: 3 Nights / 4 Days
- Destination Covered: Delhi – Mathura – Agra – Delhi
- Visit to Red Fort + Chandani Chowk + Akshardham temple, Lotus Temple
- Sightseeing at Raj Ghat, Rashtrapati Bhavan, Parliament House, India Gate (War Memorial Arch), Laxminarayan Temple, Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium and Feroz Shah Kotla stadium
- Visit to Mathura, Vindavan
- Explore Mughal Era at Agra Fort, Itimad-Ud-Daulah and Taj Mahal
Fares of Cars for 3 N / 4 D Trip Delhi Agra Delhi
|Car Type||Rent / Fare|
|Toyota Innova Crysta||Rs.17000|
TAJ MAHAL TOUR (3 Nights / 4 Days)
Day 01: Pickup from Delhi airport / Railway Station / Hotel, leave for sightseeing around the capital city, Delhi – Like Chandani Chowk + Evening Visit to AksharDham Temple. Night Stay at Hotel.
Day 02: After breakfast and then leave for a visit to major attractions like Red Fort, Raj Ghat, Rashtrapati Bhavan, Parliament House, India Gate (War Memorial Arch), Qutab Minar, Lotus Temple.
Day 03: Early morning leave for Agra. Visit Agra Fort, Itimad-Ud-Daulah and Taj Mahal Tour – One of the Seven Wonder of the World. Night Stay at Agra
Day 04: Left for Sikandra and Ready to leave for delhi. Drop you at Airport / Railway Station where you want to be.
- An exclusive A/C standard car with a tourist driver include driver charges, toll taxes parking, fuel and permit for all sight seeing and transfers as mentioned in the above itinerary
- Local English Speaking guide at Delhi and Agra (If you want).
- Driver Allowances.
- Monument Entrance Fee that has to be paid directly on arrival at the monuments
- Personal expense such as use of mini bar, mineral water, laundry, telephone etc.
- Any Traffic Challan due to Hirer Fault like – Seat Belt etc.